Tuesday

Episode 9

We resume our story in the AKA party, Reggie finally spots Bobby and Trina in
the hall kissing...

"Girls you know you better...watch out! Some guys...some guys are
only...about!!! That thing! That thing! That thiiiiiiinnnggg! That thing! That
thing! That thiiiiiiinnnggg!

REGGIE: Bobby, I need to talk to you for just one second.
BOBBY: Aight, but in a minute.
TRINA: Hey Reggie.
REGGIE: Hi Trina. Bruh, I need to talk to you now.

(BOBBY turns around and faces REGGIE)

BOBBY: Aight bruh, I said in a minute. I'll be right there.

(REGGIE gives BOBBY a cold look and turns to walk back into the party)

TRINA: I guess the Alpha patrol is on, he was probably warning you about your
wife in the party.
BOBBY: I don't see no ring on my fingers.
TRINA: And if you had one on, it would be from me right?

(TRINA pulls out BOBBY's shirt and places her hands on his chest. She then
plays with his nipples with her fingers)

TRINA: It would be my ring right?
BOBBY: You can have whatever you want if you keep doing that! Let me go before
you get something started.
TRINA: Well am I going to see you tonight?
BOBBY: No doubt, let me work that out.

"I never knew there was a...love like this before...Never had someone show me
a love...love like this before..."

REGGIE thinks: Damn! There is Alexis and she's walking to the hall. I gotta
grab her.
NINO: Reg! We bout to step, line up nigga!

(NINO grabs REGGIE's arm and lines him up for the Alpha party stroll as ALEXIS
walks toward door)

NINO: A Phi!!!!!
BROTHERS IN UNISON: 06!!!!

(ALEXIS turns and sees the Alpha party stroll beginning just as BOBBY runs in
and joins the end of the line)

ALEXIS thinks: Oh there is my baby. I knew he wouldn't miss the steppin'. I
wonder why his shirt is out though if he was just on the phone.

"OOOOOHHH It aint my fault!...you can't stop us!...don't try!...It aint my
fault!...we true soldiers!...we don't die!...It aint my fault!..."

MONA: Did you call me a bitch?

(PJ quickly places her arm around MONA and turns her around.)

PJ: Girl let's go, please trust me you don't want to get into it with her. Now
come on!

(PJ turns back around)

PJ: April, give me some time with her.
APRIL: Get her out of my face right now!

(Before MONA can say anything else, PJ rushes her away. And before APRIL can
calm down, KATRICE approaches)

KATRICE: Hi April. You mind if I talk to you for a minute?
APRIL: Oh God! I can't stay away from yall! What do you want?
KATRICE: I just wanted to know when would be a good time for us to sit down
and talk. I really wanted to get a chance to get to know you better. And I
didn't want to start out on the wrong foot with the incident in your room.
APRIL: Well I don't have much time. I got a mid-term in calculus that I'm
getting ready for.
KATRICE: Math is my major, I tutor all of the high division cal and
trigonometry courses. Do you need any help? She thinks: Please say yes! Please
say yes!
APRIL: Be at my room Tuesday at 6:08. Now be out.

"You wanna bumble with the bee huh?...BZZZZZZT Throw a hex on the whole
family!..."

CARYN: So what's up? You gonna ditch your girl and come check me or what?
DERRICK: What? Hell no! I aint dissin' my girl for your ass!
CARYN: Nigga you wasn't sayin' that shit a few weeks ago! And don't try and
call me out Mr. Limp Dick! Don't let me put out a bad dick report!
DERRICK: Girl you better go head with all that! (playfully pushes her) If I
was in the mood, you'd be feenin' for some more.
CARYN: Yeah but you aint got me open like that. I was being nice and giving
your sorry ass another try. (she sees GREGG across the room with the Kappas).
But maybe since you aint Greek, you aint holdin' it down like that.
DERRICK: What!

(CARYN turns and walks up to GREGG and tries to kiss him. GREGG plays it off
and turns it into a regular hug)

GREGG: Hey Caryn, what's up?
CARYN: Nothin' much, you look nice.
GREGG: Actually so nice, you can say it twice.
CARYN: You aint trying to give me a kiss though? What's up with that?
GREGG: I only kiss in private boo.
CARYN: Well I think you aint tryin' to kiss me because we at a party and that
is some bullshit. Now come here.

(GREGG twirls his cane and puts it between his legs)

GREGG: Naw baby, you know the rules. I only cum in private too! (smiling) But
seriously, I would kick it with you but we gettin' ready to step. Right Nupes?
Other Kappas: Uh...yeah.
CARYN: Yeah right!

"You make me wanna leave the one I'm with...and start a new
relationship...with you...this is what you do..."

OCTAVIA: And who are you?
JUNE: My name is June and I am a chemistry major. I just wanted to talk to you
if...
OCTAVIA: A chemistry major? Did I ask you what you are attending Ahpla for?
Why are you approaching me? Can't you see that I am talking to my soror?
JUNE: Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know she was a soro...I mean...a member of Alpha
Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc.
GINA: You aint the only one.
OCTAVIA: I know you weren't about to call her a soror. Look, let me tell
you...
GINA: Soror, don't sweat it. Let me leave and that way you can talk to her in
private.
OCTAVIA: You sure you're ok soror?
GINA: Yeah I'll be all right.
OCTAVIA: So June, what do you want?
JUNE: I am very interested in becoming a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority
Inc. So I think that it is extremely important for me to get to know you
better, especially since our majors are in the same field.
OCTAVIA: How do you know what my major is?
JUNE: I studied it. I know that you are a biology major. I also know that you
pledged the sorority last year and that April is your line sister. I know that
you are from Chicago and you are a junior.
OCTAVIA: I see you have done your homework.
JUNE: Yes I am serious about pursuing your great sisterhood. However, there
are some other things that I would like to ask you. I need to know all that I
can.

"What! What! What! What! What! What!.....What!...What! What! What! What! What!
What!.....What! A yo we light a candle, run laps around the English
channel..."

(REGGIE approaches RONNIE right after the Alphas finish stepping.)

REGGIE: Yo man, what the fuck is up with you? Why you hatin' on my man with
his girl?
RONNIE: If your man was a real man, his girl wouldn't have to keep runnin' to
me.
REGGIE: What? Aint nobody runnin' up to your bitch ass but I tell you what,
you better check yourself or somebody is gonna be runnin' up on ya.
RONNIE: Who you? Nigga bring it, you aint sayin' shit, punk motherfucka! What!
REGGIE thinks: Damn, I aint tryin' to start no shit in my soror's party. Yo
nigga, I'll see your ass again, and it aint gonna be at no party.

DJ D-ROCK: This is your last chance to dance so get your groove on like Stella
as I play some Roc-A-Fella!

"It's a hard knock life for us...It's a hard knock life for us...instead of
treated we get tricked...instead of kisses we get kicked...it's a hard knock
life!..."

MAX: So June, I got one question for you before you leave my party. What two
high schools did Octavia go to?
JUNE: Well she attended Kenwood Academy for one year and Whitney Young high
school for three.

No comments: