Tuesday

Episode 43

This weekâs episode begins with REGGIE, DONTE and NINO who have gathered at the Alpha house. SPHINXMAN LARRY, SPHINXMAN JASON and SPHINXMAN QUINTON are in a room downstairs.

NINO - So how do you want us to handle this? What do you want us to do bruh?

REGGIE - Basically follow my lead. Everything is going to be their fault so just do as I say and youâll see how it will unfold.

NINO - Cool.

DONTE - Yeah cool.

REGGIE - Aight, let's go.

(The brothers start to go downstairs where the SPHINXMEN are talking amongst themselves.)

SPHINXMAN QUINTON - What do you think is about to happen?

SPHINXMAN JASON - I don't know, I just hope this whole thing doesnât turn out really bad because of what I did.

SPHINXMAN LARRY - It probably will knowing your luck!

SPHINXMAN JASON - Huh? What's that supposed to mean?

SPHINXMAN LARRY - It means that I am tired of picking up the damn slack for you! Everytime we get our asses whipped it has something to do with you and I am tired of it! Do you know how bad we had shit come down on us just because you showed up to pledge late?

SPHINXMAN JASON - Yes I know exactly what you went through because I was there and I had to watch!

SPHINXMAN LARRY - Well watching aint like gettin' your ass beat!

SPHINXMAN JASON - So what you trying to say?

SPHINXMAN QUINTON - Come on guys, we can't fight amongst ourselves, we're line brothers.

SPHINXMAN LARRY - Shut the fuck up Quinton!

SPHINXMAN JASON - So what the hell are you trying to say Larry?

(The sound of the big brothers coming down the stairs quiets the line. They jump back to their pledge stance. SPHINXMAN JASON feels nervous as hell but then he glances at SPHINXMAN LARRY and starts to get pissed again at what SPHINXMAN LARRY said.)

REGGIE - Sphinxman!

SPHINXMEN - Yes Dean!

REGGIE - Do you know what that bullshit was about on the yard during your yard show?

(silence)

DONTE - Don't just stand there, answer your fucking dean!

(DONTE slaps SPHINXMAN LARRY in the head.)

SPHINXMAN LARRY - Yes...I mean...no dean!

(DONTE slaps SPHINXMAN LARRY again. NINO looks on.)

REGGIE - It seems like one of you has a thing for hitting girls.

NINO - Yeah, what the hell is up with that?

REGGIE - Which one of you is it?

SPHINXMAN QUINTON - Dean, if one of us did it, we all did it!

DONTE - Shut the hell up Quinton!

(DONTE slaps SPHINXMAN QUINTON in the face. REGGIE looks at DONTE but DONTE doesn't notice.)

REGGIE - Sphinxman, are you sure that is how you feel?

SPHINXMAN - Yes dean!

REGGIE - Fine, we had reserved punishment for the individual that had the audacity to hit a lady. Because in Alpha, we don't play that shit. You don't put your hands on no girl. Is that understood?

SPHINXMAN - Yes dean!

REGGIE - So since you motherfuckers all want to take the punishment...are you sure that is what you want to do?

SPHINXMAN QUINTON - Dean, if one of us is wrong, then we are all wrong! We will take the punishment!

SPHINXMAN LARRY thinks - Speak for yourself!

REGGIE - Aight, you are all kicked off line. Don't call me dean anymore, none of these guys are big brothers. My name is Reggie once again. There are no hard feelings. Maybe you can try again next year.

SPHINXMAN QUINTON thinks - Huh?

NINO - So you guys can go ahead and leave now. Sorry you didn't make it all the way, but like Reggie said, there is always next year.

SPHINXMAN QUINTON - Dean, we don't want to leave!

REGGIE - I told you to not call me dean anymore.

SPHINXMAN JASON - But you are our dean?

REGGIE - Ok look, the pledge process is over. Don't refer to mean as dean anymore. I am Reggie, Ahpla student just like you.

SPHINXMAN QUINTON - But dean, why are you...

REGGIE - Because you said that you all wanted to suffer the consequences of the one of you that fucked up. Well, we had decided to kick that certain person off line. So since you all want to suffer as he will, you are all kicked off.

SPHIXMAN QUINTON - But dean...

REGGIE - Why did you say it if you didn't mean it?

DONTE - You guys asked for this. And you got it!

NINO - So go ahead home or back to your regular college lives. We will be seeing you guys around. No hard feelings.

(Nobody goes anywhere.)

REGGIE - Are we speaking Spanish or some shit? Yall niggas get the fuck out! This is our house, and you are no longer welcome. Es mi casa, and get the fucko outo!

(NINO and DONTE laugh.)

SPHINXMAN JASON - But dean, can't we...

REGGIE - No, get out!

SPHINXMAN LARRY - I don't understand?

REGGIE - Oh you understand perfectly. Read my lips, get the fuck out!

(NINO and DONTE laugh hard again. DONTE goes and opens the door.)

DONTE - Goodbye gentlemen. See you at the interest meeting for spring two thousand whenever! Good luck then.

NINO - Good bye.

(SPHINXMAN LARRY turns and begins to walk out with a disgusted look on his face.)

SPHINXMAN QUINTON - You think we should be leaving?

SPHINXMAN LARRY - Come on!

(The three start to slowly walk out, not sure if they are doing the right thing.)

SPHINXMAN JASON thinks - I can't believe this is happening. Oh God, I'm sorry.

(As soon as they are out the door, it slams behind them. QUINTON turns to look back but LARRY is already walking down the street.)

QUINTON - Hey, wait up!

(QUINTON and JASON run to catch up with LARRY. They call his name but he doesnât stop nor turn around. As if he does not hear them.)

QUINTON - Larry stop!

JASON - Hey man, slow down! Hold up!

(As QUINTON and JASON catch up to LARRY, JASON grabs LARRYâs arm to stop him.)

JASON - Hey man, wait a minute!

(LARRY turns around and punches JASON in the face.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We change scenes and find GINA who is in her room by herself.

GINA thinks - I really hope I don't regret doing this.

(GINA picks up the phone.)

GINA thinks - Please be home.

MIRI - Hello.

GINA - Just listen, don't say anything.

(silence)

GINA - When I think of losing you,

my heart still beats but it doesnât.

I heard a telephone ring.

I thought it was you but it wasnât.

How I miss your poetic words.

And your soft eyes gaze at me.

How I miss your gentle touch.

Itâs true love canât you see?

I know you feel neglected.

And that I put you in second place.

But please Miri understand

that this is not a race.

My sisterhood and my man,

are two totally different things.

I want to be able to enjoy

all the happiness that they both bring.

I never want you to feel my dear

that I just do not care.

Because if you lost everything you had

Iâd still be standing there.

My words donât flow like your words.

But my heart feels the same.

I know I hurt your feelings

and I am the one to blame.

I just want to say Iâm sorry,

truly from my heart.

Iâd rather have the pleasure of being together,

than the pain of being apart.

(silence)

GINA - Well?

MIRI - Well what?

GINA - What do you think?

MIRI - I didn't know that you were a poet.

GINA - I'm obviously not as good as you. But it was on my heart and it came out. So what do you think?

MIRI - Well the poem itself is impressive.

GINA - But?

MIRI - But...I still feel the way I do.

GINA - What?

MIRI - Gina, pretty words are not going to change the fact of what happened or what will continue to happen.

GINA - How can you say that? That poem is all about saying I'm sorry. That wasn't easy for me to write. I put my heart into those words and now you are spitting them back like they don't mean anything.

MIRI - Like I said Gina, if the situation presented itself again, you would do the same thing. And that is where my issue is. You can have all the pretty words that sound good and even all the good intentions. But when the scenario comes up, that is where the test is. And the question is will you pass or fail.

GINA - So what if I would have came at you that way when you stood on that stage and read that poem to me? You were apologizing to me for disrespecting me! You used pretty words! You even took it so far to stand on stage in an empty room with balloons and music! I recognized how much trouble you had to go through to set all that up and I appreciated it! Maybe poetry is easy to you but it isnât for me! It took me a long time to write this and then muster up the courage to read it to you! And all you do is throw it back in my face? Well Miri, maybe this is the best thing for us! Forget the whole thing! Forget I called! Forget I even exist!

(click)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We rejoin IVY KATRICE who is on the phone with DERRICK.

DERRICK - I want to know what happened between you and April.

IVY KATRICE - Why should I even tell you?

DERRICK - Look, if what you are saying is true, there are a couple of scenarios here. Firstly, I may not want to fuck around with a girl who is into that. Secondly, I know you are upset about June because that is your line sister. But you may also be upset about April seeing somebody else. So if I leave her alone...

IVY KATRICE - I get the point. Well this is what happened...

(APRIL opens the door and KATRICE is standing there.)

APRIL - Hey how are you doing, thanks for coming.

KATRICE - I really appreciate the fact that you let me speak to you openly while we study and not like a prospective for your organization.

APRIL - Well I thought it would be a better learning environment that way and you could get to know the real me if you werenât nervous or anything.

KATRICE - So I walk in and she starts eyeballing me. Looking at me the way only a lesbian would pick up.

DERRICK - Uh huh.

APRIL - Octavia has been telling me to pay better attention to my classes and I didn't listen. So have Max and Sylvia. My mother is going to kill me if I fail.

(KATRICE stands up and walks behind where APRIL is sitting.)

KATRICE - Just calm down ok.

(KATRICE places her hands on APRILâs shoulders and rubs hard one time.)

KATRICE - Wow, you are really tense.

APRIL - Yeah oooh. That makes it feel better though.

DERRICK - What?

KATRICE - Wait let me finish.

(APRIL puts her head down and KATRICE massages APRILâs shoulders.)

KATRICE - You aren't going to sleep on me are you?

APRIL - No not at all. That feels great. Can you get my upper back as well?

KATRICE - Sure no problem.

(KATRICE places her hands up the back of APRILâs shirt and begins to rub her upper back.)

KATRICE - How is that?

APRIL - Good but can you push harder?

KATRICE - Sure but wait. Lie down, that would make it easier.

(APRIL moves to the bed and lies face down. KATRICE straddles her back and pulls up APRIL's shirt. She pulls it right over APRIL's head.)

KATRICE - At this point, I want to fool around with her. And I wasn't sure if she was with it. But she gave me this vibe that it was all good.

DERRICK - So what happened next?

KATRICE - We make small talk and then she asks me if I would mind if she turns over.

DERRICK - What?

KATRICE - Yeah, and of course I don't mind. So she turns over and I can't take it so I start to massage her chest.

DERRICK - Her chest meaning her tits?

KATRICE - No...her chest meaning her breasts...men!

DERRICK - Damn! Are you serious?

(KATRICE looks at APRIL's breasts.)

KATRICE thinks - Oooh these are nice, but I can't stop. If I break the flow, April will stop me. Damn these look good!

(KATRICE rubs over APRIL's breasts to test APRIL's reaction. The only reaction is APRIL's breath quickening. KATRICE places both her hands on APRIL's breasts and her thumbs on APRIL's nipples and begins to rub.)

KATRICE - So then, I grab the lotion and started to put it on her. She definitely liked that. That is when she started to ask me to kiss her.

DERRICK - You are bullshitting! She asked you to kiss her?

KATRICE - Yeah but I wouldn't. I wanted to tease her and it worked. She was begging me to kiss her. So I let in and started to kiss her breasts.

DERRICK - I donât believe this shit!

KATRICE - Well it's true. Do you want to hear the rest or not?

DERRICK - Keep going.

(KATRICE continues to suck and doesn't miss a beat. She undoes APRIL's pants and APRIL arches up to help KATRICE slide them off. KATRICE touches APRIL's panties and can't take it anymore. She quickly goes to remove them.)

DERRICK - She didn't try and stop you or nothing?

(KATRICE pauses.)

KATRICE - Nope.

(APRIL begins to moan and arch her back left and right. KATRICE folds her arms under and around APRILâs legs to hold her in position. She performs quickly in one spot, never breaking her motion. With every passing wave, APRIL feels that she truly cannot take anymore, but then she does. Until KATRICE lets her down by slowing down immediately almost to a stop.)

APRIL exhaling heavily - Oh my God! You are driving me crazy!

KATRICE - Thanks for the compliment.

APRIL - Tell me how you did that so I can do it to you.

DERRICK - What? She went down on you too!

(DERRICK's other line rings.)

DERRICK - Hold on, let me answer this. But don't go no where. I can't believe she went there on you too!

(DERRICK clicks over to his other line.)

DERRICK - Hello?

APRIL - Hey Derrick, how you doing boo?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We rejoin SOROR FERGUSON and MONA who were just hung up on by IVY PRESJINA.

SOROR FERGUSON - Hello? Hello? Hello?

MONA - Mommy she hung up.

SOROR FERGUSON - I can't believe she has this much blatant disrespect!

MONA - I know. I can't believe it either.

SOROR FERGUSON - This is absolutely ludicrous. I need to speak with the chapter basileus this instant.

MONA - Well what do you want me to do?

SOROR FERGUSON - I want you to collect all the information that you turned into the chapter again. Did you keep copies of everything?

MONA - I think I did.

SOROR FERGUSON - Check and see. We are going to submit your application again. I know some sorors in big places and I know I have some say, being that I helped start the chapter at Ahpla.

MONA - Ok.

SOROR FERGUSON - Don't worry honey, you will be a Soror this semester. Mark my words!

No comments: