Tuesday

Episode 28

This week's episode begins with CARYN who is at TRINA's house. They are scheming on ALEXIS.

CARYN - Girl, what you want me to do. I'm all ears.
TRINA - Check this out. I want Bobby to myself and I don't want no interference. I want Alexis to hate him and never want him back.
CARYN - Ok.
TRINA - So here is where you come in. I want you to go to Alexis and tell her that you slept with Bobby too.
CARYN - What?
TRINA - Yeah, think about it. If Alexis thinks that he just slept with one girl, he may make her believe that it was a one night stand or some shit. But if she thinks he has been just boning everybody...
CARYN - Right, she will never want him back.
TRINA - Exactly.
CARYN - Sounds like a plan. I'll do it.
TRINA - Thanks girl, I owe you.
CARYN - I got a question though.
TRINA - What's that?
CARYN - You sure are going through a lot of trouble for this brother. What's the deal? There are plenty of men on Ahpla's campus. Why you so stuck on trying to go for this one?
TRINA - Girl, let me tell you. That nigga Bobby is good in bed!
CARYN - Word?
TRINA - No, I don't think you heard me. That brother is ridiculous!
CARYN - Seriously?
TRINA - Caryn, I aint lying. His shit is out of control. Bobby is so much better than everone else that I was ever with it's incredible.
CARYN - Well what does he do?
TRINA - Girl first of all, he went down on me. After that shit, I was through,
CARYN - Aint nothing like a brother who knows how to go downtown.
TRINA - But the thing is, I have had other guys go down. Some were really good. But none like Bobby. It is something about his technique, I can't put my finger on it. I even asked him but he says it's a secret.
CARYN thinks - Damn.
TRINA - So after he did that for the first time, I was fuckin' addicted.
CARYN - So you get that whenever you want?
TRINA - Girl, whenever I want. He loves doing that shit.
CARYN thinks - Damn.
CARYN - Every guy I ever dealt with acted like they had a problem with it and then wanted me to do something to them.
TRINA - Not Bobby. He would do that for me, hook me up, give me straight up convulsions and then roll over and go to sleep if I let him.
CARYN thinks - Damn.
TRINA - And Caryn, you ever had a nigga who knows how to make you...

(CARYN interrupts.)

CARYN - No I haven't so tell me more! Every nigga I'm with gets his and gets up.
TRINA - Bobby may just know my body well or he just knows women well. But the way that he does it, it's so strong for me. Every time.
CARYN - Every time?
TRINA - Four or five times, every time.
CARYN thinks - Shit!
TRINA - Girl, one time I tried to get up and go to the bathroom afterward and I couldn't walk!

(CARYN laughs)

CARYN - What?
TRINA - Girl my legs were shaking so hard and I was dizzy. I'm tellin' you, it's fuckin' incredible.
CARYN- Well maybe you are saying that because you are in love with him.
TRINA - When me and Bobby first did it, I wasn't in love with him. It was damn good, the first time.
CARYN thinks - Hmmmm.
TRINA - But I kept it real. I don't like to judge anyone on one performance. Just like a brother can have a bad night, a brother can have a good night too.
CARYN - True.
TRINA - But then the second time was better than the first. Then the third and the fourth...
CARYN - I get the picture. Is his shit big or something?
TRINA - No, no more than anybody else. He just knows how to work it. I really thought I had good sex before I met him. But he has raised the bar so high, I don't think any nigga will surpass him. Especially that eatin' out shit.
CARYN - Well damn, now I know why you want to get this nigga for yourself.
TRINA - Don't get me wrong, I like his personality too. He is crazy funny.
CARYN - Bitch whatever, if that nigga was tellin' jokes and not hittin' it right, his ass would be out the door!

(silence. TRINA and CARYN bust out laughing.)

TRINA - You right girl, you right!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We change scenes and find BOBBY who has just found out that ALEXIS is not home. He walks back out to the car.

BOBBY - She's not here.
NINO - Bruh, really?

REGGIE - Damn, where do you think she could be?
BOBBY - I don't know, maybe at a friend's house. Shit!
NINO - She probably didn't come here because she knew that you would look for her here. Think about it, she's not stupid.
BOBBY - Yeah I know, she is very smart. I can't imagine what she could be thinking right now.
REGGIE - Aw nigga, you can imagine it. She is picturing you and Trina doin' the do!
BOBBY - That aint funny.
REGGIE - Man I'm just playin'. But she is sitting somewhere thinking about that shit.
BOBBY - Damn!
NINO - Like I said bruh, she probably picked the last place you would suspect she would go and she went there.
BOBBY - Yeah you're probably right. I think I am going to go back in and leave her a note.
NINO - That's a good idea.
BOBBY - Aight, I'll be right back.

(BOBBY goes back inside.)

REGGIE - Where do you think she is man?

NINO - Say bruh, I don't know. But I knew she wouldn't be here. That's the first place he would look and I know she aint that dumb.

REGGIE - Yeah, she probably somewhere gettin' her's.

NINO - Shut up man.

(REGGIE's pager goes off.)

REGGIE - Yo, I just got a page from that soror Ashante.
NINO - What she paging you for?
REGGIE - I don't know. Maybe she wants to get down with a brother.
NINO - Yeah right!
REGGIE - You got a phone on you?
NINO - Yeah, here.
REGGIE - Hey Ashante, what's up soror.
ASHANTE - Hey frat. I was wondering if you knew where Donte was.
REGGIE - Oh, I don't know. You tried the house?
ASHANTE - Yeah but he didn't answer. I had something important to tell him and I wanted to catch up with him.
REGGIE - I can relay a message if you want. I will probably see him before you do.
ASHANTE - I guess that would be ok. This sort of pertains to you too.
REGGIE - What's up?
ASHANTE - I was down in the student union and I saw your guys.
REGGIE - My guys?
ASHANTE - Yeah, the Alpha wannabees.
REGGIE - How did you know who they were.
ASHANTE - Because they were talking and laughing loud as hell and they were telling all of their business.
REGGIE - Really? Up in the student union?
ASHANTE - For all to hear. And get this, I didn't hear all the details, but I heard one of them talk about being in a library.
REGGIE - Uh huh.
REGGIE thinks - Oh shit!
ASHANTE - Yeah, but get this. He told the brothers that he was in the library when actually he was getting some butt the whole time.
REGGIE - What?

(NINO looks at REGGIE and asks what the conversation is about. REGGIE holds up one finger as to indicate, one minute.)

REGGIE - And you heard all this by just standing there?
ASHANTE - Yes frat.
NINO - Heard what?
REGGIE whispers - No big deal, I will tell you in a second.
NINO - Oh ok.
REGGIE thinks - Damnit!
REGGIE - Did you talk to anyone else already?
ASHANTE - I tried to call Donte but I got his machine. I didn't want to leave that type of message on his answering machine.
REGGIE thinks - Thank God.
ASHANTE - Then I called you.
REGGIE - Well I will be sure to let him know. And we will definitely handle the situation. Don't tell anyone else though, I don't want this to spread.
REGGIE thinks - Please don't tell anyone else.
ASHANTE - That's cool. I just wanted to let yall know because I didn't want to see frat getting played like that.
REGGIE - Oh no doubt, and we appreciate it. Thanks a lot.
ASHANTE - No problem, I will talk to ya later.
REGGIE - Cool.

(REGGE disconnects and gives the phone back to NINO.)

NINO - What was she calling you for?
REGGIE thinks - Think fast!
REGGIE - Dude, I'm glad she called. She says that she met a bro from somewhere who is running for brother of the year against Bobby. And she said that his shit is tight. She had overheard him talking so she asked him if he knew Bobby.
NINO - And what did he say?
REGGIE - He had heard of Bobby trying to run, but they never met. So Ashante just wanted me to make sure that Bobby was tight with his shit.
NINO - Well we need to get on him because he has been so busy with these women, he has been slipping in putting together his display and his speech.

(BOBBY comes back to the car.)

BOBBY - Ok I left the note for Alexis, what do you think I should do next?
NINO - I think you need to go home and relax. You have been letting your brother of the year stuff slip. You need to clear your head from all this bullshit and start thinking straight. The time will come to fix this, but for now, just go home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We now join PJ and KATRICE who have put the call out to MONA and JUNE and are awaiting their arrival.

PJ - How long ago did we call? They should be here by now.
KATRICE - June has farther to travel, so Mona should be here first.

(Knock)

KATRICE - Maybe that's Mona now.

(KATRICE opens the door.)

KATRICE - Oh hey June.
JUNE - Hi Katrice.

(KATRICE and JUNE hug.)

PJ - Hey June.

(PJ and JUNE hug.)

PJ - I thought Mona would beat you here. She lives closer.
JUNE - I was actually on the phone with Mona when you called. So I know she is on her way.
KATRICE - Ok, that's cool. How have you been?
JUNE - Not too good.
PJ - What's the matter?
JUNE - Me and Derrick broke up.
PJ - Really? Why?
JUNE - This whole thing with pledging. He doesn't want me to do it and I don't want him to run my life. It's just sad though.
PJ - Are you sure you want to go through with this?
JUNE - Without a shadow of a doubt. I am going for this all out.
PJ - Good because I want to see you there with me and we have a lot of work to do.
JUNE - I just want to put the whole thing behind me for now and focus on the task at hand. But if you could do me a favor, don't bring this up in front of Mona. I asked her for her opinion and she kind of surprised me by what she said.
KATRICE - What did she say?
JUNE - She thought I should stay with my man and not pledge. That it was my fault that he was leaving me because...

(Knock)

JUNE - Just don't mention it.

(PJ and KATRICE look at each other. KATRICE opens the door.)

MONA - Wassup Katrice.
KATRICE - Hey Mona, what's going on?
MONA - Chillin'. Ready to get going.
MONA - Hey ladies.
JUNE - Hi.
PJ - What's up?
MONA - Ok, where do we begin?
PJ - All right. Now that we are all here, let me begin. I was talking to April...
JUNE thinks - April is so on point!
KATRICE thinks - April is so fine!
MONA thinks - April is such a bitch!
PJ - ...and she says that we are not ready. The problem is that last year at this time, April, Octavia and I knew more information. About each other and about the sorority. We were tight as hell and we knew our shit. This year, I don't think we as a group are at the same mental level as we were last year and that is an issue. For all we know, rush and line can be any day now. I think as a group our attitude toward doing this has been very laid back. But AKA is no joke, I'm here to tell yall. It is mad deep.
KATRICE thinks - Damn.
PJ - I have sat in the presence of some of the older sorors from this chapter, some that graduated like Ashante. Their legacy is so deep. This is not something that should be taken lightly. They care so deeply for this chapter that they would rather not have a line at all then to put people on that are not worthy. I know this for a fact. The wealth of information that they will pour into us through the pledging process is overwhelming. But if we are not ready to recieve it, then they are pouring water into upside down glasses. None of it is going to hold.
JUNE thinks - Wow.
PJ - We have to keep in mind the fact that they don't need us. The have what we want and unless we show that we want it, why would they just give it away? And the way to show that is by being as tight or even tighter then we were last year. This time last year the heat was upon us. If I can say nothing good about Octavia, I can say that she knows her stuff. And it caused me and April to know our stuff, just to keep up. That is what made us so tight. Last year was another level compared to this year. We were so damn tight.
MONA - I have a question. You keep talking about last year, last year, last year. If yall were so damn tight, why didn't you make line...last year?

No comments: