Tuesday

Episode 34

This week's episode begins with CARYN who has just seduced and kissed BOBBY.

CARYN thinks - Yes! Yes! Yes! That shit worked. Oooh he kisses so good. Uhhh I love the way he sucks my tongue. Oh, suck it again! Oh...

(CARYN kisses BOBBY back passionately.)

CARYN thinks - Oh I have been...waiting...for...this nigga...for a minute...oh shit...

(BOBBY pulls CARYN's wet hair back and starts to kiss on her neck.)

CARYN thinks - Oh shit, take it nigga! Take that shit! Oh yes!

(BOBBY grabs CARYN's breast. CARYN quickly begins to take off BOBBY's Alpha sweatshirt.)

CARYN thinks - Take this shit off! Oh shit, Gregg had on his Kappa sweatshirt when I let him hit it. Let me find out I'm fuckin' pan hel up in this piece!

(CARYN takes the sweatshirt over BOBBY's head.)

CARYN thinks - Hurry up and kiss my neck again nigga!
CARYN - Bobby, you're so damn sexy!
BOBBY - Shit, so are you!

(BOBBY kisses CARYN's neck harder.)

CARYN thinks - Oh yes!

(CARYN goes for BOBBY's belt buckle as BOBBY tries to take CARYN's shirt off.)

CARYN - Fuck me Bobby!

(BOBBY forcefully pushes CARYN back onto the bed. He immediately starts to suck her left breast.)

CARYN - Oh shit! That feels...so...oh...shit...I want...you!

(BOBBY switches to the right breast and squeezes the left one hard.)

CARYN - Oh got damn! Shit...suck it...oh shit!
CARYN thinks - Oh I want him to eat me. Shit!
CARYN - Oh Bobby!...Oh...Uh...Oh!

(CARYN pushes BOBBY's head down and lifts her hips to take her panties off.)

CARYN thinks - The moment of truth! Let's see if Trina is legit about this nigga.

(BOBBY begins to kiss CARYN's stomach.)

CARYN thinks - Nigga hurry up! Shit! Don't be fuckin around!
CARYN - Oh that feels so good!
CARYN thinks - This nigga is teasing me! Eat me!

(CARYN pushes BOBBY to make him go down further but BOBBY stays at her belly button.)

CARYN thinks - Shit that tickles!
CARYN - Oh shit! Oooh I want you so bad!

(CARYN squirms, BOBBY yanks her panties toward her feet. He takes her panties off her left foot but keeps it on her right. CARYN opens her legs.)

CARYN - Do that shit baby!

(BOBBY hesitates. CARYN sits up and grabs BOBBY by the back of his neck and pulls him down. BOBBY puts his face between CARYN's legs. CARYN picks up a pillow and puts it over her head.)

CARYN thinks - Oh my God!...Oh...uh...oh...oh...Shit!...Oh my goodness!
CARYN - Ooooh shit!...Oh shit!...Oooh...Ooooooh...Oooooh...oh my goodne...oh...yes!...Oh right there...oh, oh, oh, oh, oh shit, oh, oh!

(CARYN closes her eyes and remembers TRINA's words.)

TRINA - "But the thing is, I have had other guys go down. Some were really good. But none like Bobby. It is something about his technique, I can't put my finger on it. I even asked him but he says it's a secret."
CARYN - Aaargghh!...Yes! Yes! Oh!...oh yes!...ha ha ha ha ha...oh yes!...Uuunh!...Uuunh!

(BOBBY increases the intensity and CARYN quickly feels that she can't take anymore.)

CARYN screams - Oh shit!..Plea...Oh!...Wait...oh my goodn...Ooooh!...Pleas...I can't breathe...Oh Shit!...I'm cummi...Ooooh!

(CARYN's body begins shakes that she can't control. BOBBY has a firm grip on CARYN and doesn't let go.)

CARYN thinks - Oh God!
CARYN screams - Oh Bobby! Oh Bobby! Yeeeeeesssss!

(CARYN pulls the pillow tight onto her face and bites it hard. Her body is shaking uncontrollably and she screams into the pillow.)

CARYN screams - Aaargghh!

(BOBBY slows down and CARYN lets out a huge exhale. She lets go of the pillow and takes it off her face in order to breathe. She is dizzy but BOBBY is still going.)

CARYN thinks - Oh Trina was right, this...nigga...oh that feels so...oh...oooh...oh he is the fucking bomb...oh shit!
CARYN - You feel...oh...so good...oh Bobby...shit.

(BOBBY keeps going and begins to pick up speed again.)

CARYN thinks - Oh shit, I can't take that again! No!

(CARYN wants BOBBY to stop but she can't form the words with her mouth. BOBBY picks up speed again.)

CARYN - Bobb...oh Bo...Bobby...Baub!...Oh Bauwbbb...uh...uh...oh...oh shit!

(BOBBY quickly begins to move his tongue in circular motions while inserting it every four seconds.)

CARYN - Ooh that feels so...Oh!...I can't take no...Oh!...Please just let me...Oh!...I can't believe it's...Oh!...Bobby you feel so...Oh!...You're making me so damn...Oh!

(CARYN raises her hips as high off the bed as she can to try and get away. BOBBY stays with her and continues.)

CARYN thinks - I can't even fucking...think straight...oh shit...this is the best shit I have...I didn't know it could fucking...oh got damn!
CARYN screams - Daaaaammnnnn!

(BOBBY stops. CARYN collapses on the bed and tries to catch her breath. BOBBY says something but she doesn't understand what he said.)

CARYN thinks - Oh...my...God!

(CARYN's left leg won't stop shaking but she doesn't notice. She turns and looks at BOBBY and turns her head back to rest on the pillow. All CARYN wants to do now is go to sleep.)

CARYN thinks - That was good as shit! Trina was right, I hope he just wants to go to sleep because after that, that's all I want to do, shit I still feel this nigga, I am so sleepy, that felt so..., oh shit that was off the hinges, I am...so...slee...

(CARYN closes her eyes. Her leg is still shaking.)

CARYN thinks - I came...so...hard, I am...about...to pass...out...shit...shh...

(CARYN feels her legs quickly prop up and it wakes her up.)

CARYN - Oh shit! What are you doing?

(BOBBY turns CARYN's legs to the right and it causes her to flip over onto her stomach. Before she can say another word, CARYN feels BOBBY enter her from behind.)

CARYN - Oooooooh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt! Oh that feels sooooo....good!
CARYN thinks - Oh my God! It is so fucking deep!
BOBBY - Oh yes! Oh yes! Shit!

(BOBBY begins to bounce the bed so that it bounces CARYN up toward him and each time he lunges himself deep inside.)

CARYN - Oh, you're gonna make me cum again!...Oh damn! Fuck...Fuck!...Yes!...Ooh yes! Harder!...Yes!...Yes!

(BOBBY begins to push harder, but not with his whole body. Just his hips so he hits CARYN's spot directly.)

CARYN yells - OH YES! OH YES! I'M CUUUMM...OOOOOHHHH YES!

(CARYN plops down on her stomach and BOBBY falls on top of her.)

CARYN thinks - Oh shit, he is about to...Oh no!

(BOBBY starts shaking violently and screaming. Each time he shakes, he pushes in deeper.)

BOBBY - OH SHIT! SHIIIIIT! AH SHIT
CARYN - OH...OH...YES! I'M ABOUT TO...FUCK! YES! FUCK! OH! AGAIN! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! AAAAAHHHHH SHIIIIT!

(BOBBY collapses on top of CARYN. He is breathing very heavy and sweating.He rolls off of her back and lays next to her. CARYN cannot move or speak. Her entire body is shaking. Her thoughts at this point are making no sense. There is just the sound of heavy breathing.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOBBY was just seduced and kisses CARYN furiously.

BOBBY thinks - Damn, I knew it! I knew this bitch wanted me. Yes! I am the man! I am the fucking man! She is sexy as shit too!

(BOBBY and CARYN kiss and BOBBY sucks CARYN's tongue.)

BOBBY thinks - I'm about to slam this chick! I wonder if she likes it rough. From the way she is kissing me, she probably does!

(BOBBY pulls CARYN's hair back. CARYN doesn't object.)

BOBBY thinks - Oh she likes it rough! I'm bout to tear this shit up! I want to see her titties!

(BOBBY grabs CARYN's breast and pulls at her shirt.)

BOBBY thinks - These joints are nice. I am the damn man on this campus!
CARYN - Bobby, you're so damn sexy!
BOBBY - Shit, so are you!
BOBBY thinks - I want to eat her out. I wanna turn her ass out. She aint never had no shit as good as me! And she is a little freak too!
CARYN - Fuck me Bobby!
BOBBY thinks - Oh it is on!

(BOBBY throws CARYN's shirt to the floor and pushes her on the bed. CARYN's breasts bounce as she her back hits the mattress.)

BOBBY thinks - She is sexy as shit in these little panties! Damn!

(BOBBY begins to suck and massage CARYN's breasts.)

BOBBY thinks - These are some nice tits. She has big nipples like Alexis. Damn, this is Alexis' friend...I am the fucking man!

(BOBBY begins to move down CARYN's body. He stops at her stomach and circles her belly button. He plans to tease her for a while.)

BOBBY thinks - I want to eat her out and I know she wants me to. But she is going to wait for this shit...and be glad she did! She smells so good! Damn! I can't wait anymore! Shit!

(CARYN twists her body so BOBBY can get her panties off. BOBBY pulls at them hard which excites CARYN.)

CARYN - Do that shit baby!
BOBBY thinks - Oh shit, she called me baby. Alexis calls me baby. Dammit I shouldn't be doing this. What if Alexis finds out? This is her girl. I need to stop this right now and just leave. I already hurt Alexis with this shit about Trina. Damn, why do I fuck with so many women? Why can't I just settle down? I'm already fucking with Trina and Alexis finds out. Then my stupid ass gets Trina pregnant by not wearing condoms. Now this shit. How the hell would I explain this to Alexis? If she hears about this, I will lose her forever.

(BOBBY looks at CARYN's open legs. She is clean shaven. He is holding her panties in one hand with one of her feet still in them. CARYN sits up and grabs BOBBY by the back of the neck and pulls his face toward her inner thighs.)

BOBBY thinks - Damn she smells good...fuck it!

(BOBBY begins to lick CARYN. He looks up and notices she has a pillow on her face. He smiles to himself and starts to lick more intensely.)

CARYN - Ooooh shit!...Oh shit!...Oooh...Ooooooh...Oooooh...oh my goodne...oh...yes!...Oh right there...oh,oh,oh,oh,oh shit, oh oh!
BOBBY thinks - I am the fucking man! Listen to this bitch and I aint even done shit yet.
CARYN - Aaargghh!...Yes! Yes! Oh!...oh yes!...ha ha ha ha ha...oh yes!...Uuunh!...Uuunh!
BOBBY thinks - I'm about to really turn it up!

(BOBBY focuses in on a very sensitive area that he happened to stumble across.)

CARYN screams - Oh shit!..Plea...Oh!...Wait...oh my goodn...Ooooh!...Pleas...I can't breathe...Oh Shit!...I'm cummi...Ooooh!
BOBBY thinks - I'm bout to make her cum!
CARYN screams - Oh Bobby! Oh Bobby! Yeeeeeesssss!
CARYN screams - Aaargghh!
BOBBY thinks - Say my name! Say my name! Now calm down.

(BOBBY quickly moves from the CARYN's sensitive spot and licks very slowly. Just the outside areas in large circular motions.)

CARYN - You feel...oh...so good...oh Bobby...shit.
BOBBY thinks - Now I'm about to make her really scream! I love this shit! She smells so damn sexy, I can do this for days! Scream! Scream for me!
CARYN - Bobb...oh Bo...Bobby...Baub!...Oh Bauwbbb...uh...uh...oh...oh shit!
BOBBY thinks - One...two...three...four...Inside. One...two...three...four...Inside. One...two...three...four...Inside. One...two...three...four...Inside...
CARYN - Ooh that feels so...Oh!...I can't take no...Oh!...Please just let me...Oh!...I can't believe it's...Oh!...Bobby you feel so...Oh!...You're making me so damn...Oh!

(CARYN raises her hips as high off the bed as she can to try and get away.)

BOBBY thinks - Oh bitch, don't try and get away. Your ass aint going nowhere!
CARYN screams - Daaaaammnnnn!
BOBBY thinks - I'm gonna let you go now, five...four...three...two...one.

(BOBBY stops. CARYN collapses on the bed and tries to catch her breath.)

BOBBY - Did you like that?

(CARYN turns and looks at BOBBY with a dazed look on her face. She doesn't say anything. She turns her head back to the pillow as if she is about to fall asleep.)

BOBBY thinks - I'm about to hit this shit and knock it out! I want to see that ass, I'm bout to hit it from the back!

(BOBBY grabs underneath CARYN's legs and props her up. CARYN looks very surprised. BOBBY turns her over and drops her to the bed. He hears CARYN moan and say something. He grabs her butt. He starts to hit it from the back.)

CARYN - Oooooooh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt! Oh that feels sooooo....good!
BOBBY thinks - Damn, she is so wet! Fuck! This feels so good! Oh shit!
BOBBY - Oh yes! Oh yes! Shit!
BOBBY thinks - Oh this feels so good! I want to make her cum again! I'm bout to tear this ass up!
CARYN - Oh, you're gonna make me cum again!...Oh damn! Fuck!...Fuck!...Yes!...Ooh yes! Harder!...Yes!...Yes!
BOBBY thinks - Oh shit, I'm about to...
CARYN yells - OH YES! OH YES! I'M CUUUMM...OOOOOHHHH YES!
BOBBY thinks - Ooooohh shit! Here it comes!
BOBBY - OH SHIT! SHIIIIIT! AH SHIT!
CARYN - OH...OH...YES! I'M ABOUT TO...FUCK! YES! FUCK! OH! AGAIN! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! AAAAAHHHHH SHIIIIT!
BOBBY thinks - Oh damn! Oh shit! Oh shit! Whew shit!

(BOBBY collapses on top of CARYN.)

BOBBY thinks - Oh shit that was good. I am the fucking man.

(BOBBY rolls off CARYN and lays on his back next to her. He stares up at the ceiling and tries to catch his breath.)

BOBBY thinks - Shit, what the fuck is wrong with me? Why did I do this? I love Alexis!

(There is just the sound of heavy breathing.)

No comments: